Losing weight is a big goal for many people across the world. Obesity is one of the biggest problems around the world. Losing weight is hard. There is nothing easy about watching what you eating and getting in enough exercise. The best thing to do when trying to lose weight is by making sure you are doing it the healthy way. It is not good just to stop eating. Everyone puts a time restraint on losing weight. They want to know how to lose weight in two weeks. The following foods are the best fat burning foods:
1. Fruits & Veggies: These are high in fiber and nutrients. Eat a lot of salads and eat whatever kind you like best, but be careful of dressings. Squeeze lemon on the salad as an alternative. Really good fruits to consider is grapefruit and apples. They are both good for the metabolism and great with needed nutrients.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix 2 tablespoons with a glass of warm water and honey for taste. It will help to boost metabolism and flush out fat cells.
3. Coffee & Green Tea: Both contain a chemical called EGCG which speeds up metabolism and helps you to burn more calories.
4. Eggs: Eggs are nearly the perfect food. They contain every nutrient but Vitamin C. They are high in B12 which helps to metabolize fat.
5. Oatmeal: This is high in fiber and thus takes longer to digest so you feel full longer.
6. Peppers: Peppers contain a chemical called capsaicin which helps to boost your metabolism by up to 25% for as long as 3 hours.
7. Protein Powder: This contains amino acids that help to burn fat and gain muscle. This is good to add to your smoothie, yogurt, or milk.
8. Fish: This has Omega 3 fatty acids which help to burn fat cells. It also alters your leptin levels. The lower your leptin, the faster your metabolism. It also helps to reduce stress cells that cause belly fat.
Foods that are good to consume for fat burning are foods with plenty of protein such as meats like chicken and turkey. It is also good to consume calcium. Dairy products are great part of your diet, but make sure you use low fat dairy products. Try to stay away from soft drinks and alcohol. They are high in calories and will only set you back. If you do drink soft drinks, stick with diet.